"Think of a cocktail combination of Led Zeppelin and Mötley Crüe"
- Matt Owczarz; Journalist at Modern Mississauga, Mississauga -
"Edgier and quite unpredictable... A thrilling ride... One In The Chamber has something to say, and, after this, we're listening"
- Jessica Young; Journalist at Lemonwire, Toronto -
"They are raw rock & roll"
- Aaron Badgley; Journalist at The Spill Magazine, Toronto -
"The songs feel incredibly plush with gritty riffs, screaming vocals and a beat you can bang your head to with enough swagger it would cause Mick Jagger to take notice!"
- Nicole Marie; Journalist and Photographer at Canadian Beats, Toronto -
"One In The Chamber captures a very classic 1970's authentic rock & roll feel."
- Neel Modi; Host at Song Talk Radio, Toronto -
"A landmark five-track release from one of Toronto's most impressive new bands, One In The Chamber have made their mark on modern music with the release of 'I've Got Something To Say...''"
- Broken 8 Records -
"Imagine if Motley Crue and Alice In Chains hooked up and had a metal baby that wasn’t as much of an asshole and wasn’t strung out on heroin. That is what you get here with One In The Chamber"
- Anthony Leclair; Journalist at Swept Media Magazine, Toronto -
"It was a pleasure working with the boys from One In The Chamber. Very talented young musicians with an extremely original style of music between The Red Hot Chili Peppers and Guns N' Roses. They have a great future ahead of them, I was proud to produce them."
- Scott LaFlamme; Owner of LMI Studios, Massachusetts, and Guitarist of Dreamkiller/Bang Tango -